Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Custom chops, bobbers and knobbers

First, I promised a picture, this one has always been popular.  I called it the world's ugliest Indian.  I caught this at Smoke Out West I.  It has subsequently been featured in a couple magazines, I believe Cycle Source, but hey, I was mistaken once before.



This one pic has made my server go over quota more than once on traffic, so much so that I had to move the picture and change my web server plan.  Too cool.  The bike is an awesome example of the clever use of parts and the marrying up of diverse parts from "incompatible" (?) bikes.  Not to mention a good dose of style and a little humor.  I dont know how far he rode it to get to Cottontree/Cottonwood (WTF) AZ, but it must have been interesting.

I hear SOW is going to be in Santa Rosa NM this year?  Somebody did a WTF comparison and noted that Santa Rosa was 1000 miles from LA and 1500 miles from Rockingham, NC.  How is that WEST?  I mean are they trying to make it easier for the Easties to show up?  West is west.  Needs to be in AZ or CA.   Just they way it is.



 


Technorati Tags: , , , ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been to spain, maine, brisbane and spokane. I've seen goat ropes and cluster fucks. I've heard a man talk over a wire and seen a lady walk on a wing.