Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fekkin Snow

No work on the Van Shop yet... trying to get the office in the HOUSE squared away first. I think I'm a part owner in IKEA now. If not, I fucking should be.



So, yeah, I'm pissed. It snowed today for REALSIES... Like getting on to 5 inches of deep ice cold powder flakes when I woke up. I mean Greatest Snow On Earth powder flakes - BUT -- that shit is supposed to be IN THE MOUNTAINS, not on my driveway...

Went to Moto Monday, first installment at Este Pizza last night. Check it out here:


Moto Monday Pangea Speed


and, at Chop Cult

Def chill and the prospects for some good times are there. There were about 12 or 13 folkkes there last night and so the possibility of 25-30 when the weather once again is UnSuckworthy is very possible...

Photo stolen and used without permission for no real fiduciary gain on my part:




Visit Choppertown Nation - Online Community for Backyard Builders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've been to spain, maine, brisbane and spokane. I've seen goat ropes and cluster fucks. I've heard a man talk over a wire and seen a lady walk on a wing.